Connecting Professionals since 1952
The IRRV Forum Service has been providing a platform for discussion on revenues and benefits issues, at both a national and local level, since 1952. It is aimed at those involved in (or with an interest in) Council Tax, Non-Domestic Rate, Sundry Debts and Welfare Benefits. Forum membership is on a corporate rather than individual basis and is open to all public bodies, local authorities and private companies; irrespective of membership / involvement in other institute activities. The IRRV Forum Service enables members to network with hundreds of practitioners working within the above areas of the profession. At a time when budgets are being cut, one cannot afford not to be a member of the IRRV Forum Service.
* Price excluding VAT. Valid until the 31st December 2017. ** Membership runs from 1st January to 31st December.
What do Service Members say?
“The Forum Service has proved invaluable to The Leicestershire Partnership. My staff rely on the online technical enquiry service to assist with complex and day-to-day enquiries. As a manager, the quarterly technical update and discussion forum provides you with all the legislative and policy changes that are coming up within Revenues and Benefits. Additionally, we find the webinar programme very topical, informative and easy to access. As a training tool, this offers excellent value for money, as staff can receive detailed information, without having to leave the office.”
Sue William-Lee IRRV (Hons)
The Leicestershire Partnership – Revenues & Benefits
1. Quarterly regional meetings with a technical update delivered by David Airey and expert guest speakers (i.e. representatives from DCLG, DWP and MOJ) focussing on topical issues. Forum members receive two complimentary places at each regional meeting; a total of eight free places. Refreshments and lunch are included at the meetings. Forum members can choose to join any region.
2. Unlimited user licence to the Forum Portal, where forum members can book, view and download agendas, maps, minutes and presentations.
3. Unrestricted access to the enhanced Technical Enquiry Service. Members can submit their technical queries via the Forum Portal and qualified institute practitioners will respond with their expert opinion. Members can also view responses to hundreds of technical queries submitted by other members over many years.
4. Significant discounts at all major conferences / professional meetings / training courses run by the Institute, (this includes 3 for 2 offers that are exclusive to members of the institute) together with price reductions on our electronic products and consultancy services.
5. A weekly alert, that brings to the attention of members all the latest developments in the profession.
6. Free access to Jobs Online at www.irrv.net/jobs to give access to a targeted pool of professionals. Post unlimited jobs as part of your subscription.
7. Webinars, which give forum members unlimited attendance (at no cost) so all employess can benefit without having to leave the office. All you need to attend these webinars is internet access and either a telephone (or speakers/ headphones). There will be a minimum of 25 webinars run during the year exclusively for Forum members; these are recorded and held on the Forum Portal.
- Local Authorities and not for Profit Organisations - £1150
- Existing Members - £1095
- Other Organisations – includes membership of more than one region - Price on application
- Additional places at meetings (price per delegate, per meeting – inclusive of all refreshments and lunch) - £115
5th Floor Northumberland House
303-306 High Holborn
Tel.: 01902 750889