You have been logged out of the system.
You may have been logged out due to lack of activity or because you have tried to access a page without logging in.
Login to Forums
The IRRV Forum Service offers a platform for discussion
The Forum Subscription year runs from 1st January until 31st December. Organisations can join at any time of the year on payment of a pro-rata subscription. It is aimed at those involved in (or with an interest in) Business Rates, Council Tax, Sundry Debts and Welfare Benefits. Forum membership is on a corporate rather than individual basis and is open to all public bodies, local authorities and private companies, irrespective of membership / involvement in other Institute activities. The IRRV Forum Service enables members to network with hundreds of practitioners working within the above areas of the profession. At a time when budgets are being cut, one cannot afford not to be an IRRV Forum Service member. Membership includes:
- Quarterly regional meetings with a technical update delivered by our contracted technical expert who is supported at each meeting by guest speakers (i.e. representatives from DCLG, DWP and MOJ) focussing on topical issues
- Unlimited user licence to the Forum Portal where forum members can book, view and download agendas, maps, minutes and presentations • Discounts at all major conferences / professional meetings / training courses run by the Institute together with price reductions on our electronic products and consultancy
- A weekly alert that brings to the attention of members all the latest developments in the profession
- Unrestricted access to the enhanced Technical Enquiry Service, which includes a Q&A feature as well as a search facility
- Webinars, which give Forum members unlimited attendance (at no cost) so all employees can benefit without having to leave the office
- Free access to ‘Jobs Online’, which offers you unrivalled access to a targeted pool of professionals
- Local Authorities and not for Profit Organisations - £1,200.00
- Other Organisations – includes membership of more than one region - Price on application
- Additional places at meetings (price per delegate, per meeting – inclusive of all refreshments and lunch) - £115.00
Scotland and Northern Ireland
For details on the Forum Service in Scotland and Northern Ireland, please contact Fraser Macpherson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01382 456029.
5th Floor Northumberland House
303-306 High Holborn
Tel.: 01902 750889