You have been logged out of the system.
You may have been logged out due to lack of activity or because you have tried to access a page without logging in.
Login to Forums
Connecting Professionals since 1952
The IRRV Forum Service has been providing a platform for discussion on revenues and benefits issues, at both a national and local level, since 1952. It is aimed at those involved in (or with an interest in) Council Tax, Non-Domestic Rate, Sundry Debts and Welfare Benefits. Forum membership is on a corporate rather than individual basis and is open to all public bodies, local authorities and private companies; irrespective of membership / involvement in other institute activities. The IRRV Forum Service enables members to network with hundreds of practitioners working within the above areas of the profession. At a time when budgets are being cut, one cannot afford not to be a member of the IRRV Forum Service.
* Price excluding VAT. Membership runs from 1st January to 31st December.
1. Quarterly regional meetings with a technical update delivered by David Airey and expert guest speakers (i.e. representatives from DCLG, DWP and MOJ) focussing on topical issues. Forum members receive two complimentary places at each regional meeting; a total of eight free places. Refreshments and lunch are included at the meetings. Forum members can choose to join any region.
2. Unlimited user licence to the Forum Portal, where forum members can book, view and download agendas, maps, minutes and presentations.
3. Unrestricted access to the enhanced Technical Enquiry Service. Members can submit their technical queries via the Forum Portal and qualified institute practitioners will respond with their expert opinion. Members can also view responses to hundreds of technical queries submitted by other members over many years.
4. Significant discounts at all major conferences / professional meetings / training courses run by the Institute, (this includes 3 for 2 offers that are exclusive to members of the institute) together with price reductions on our electronic products and consultancy services.
5. A weekly alert, that brings to the attention of members all the latest developments in the profession.
6. Free access to Jobs Online at www.irrv.net/jobs to give access to a targeted pool of professionals. Post unlimited jobs as part of your subscription.
7. Webinars, which give forum members unlimited attendance (at no cost) so all employess can benefit without having to leave the office. All you need to attend these webinars is internet access and either a telephone (or speakers/ headphones). There will be a minimum of 25 webinars run during the year exclusively for Forum members; these are recorded and held on the Forum Portal.
Additional Services for 2019
IRRV Standard Benchmarking Service – Now Part of Your Forum Subscription
The IRRV believe that access to comparative data in terms of cost and performance is vital to the sustaining the future of Local Authority services, particularly for Housing Benefits and Council Tax delivery. Being able to see how your Local Authority compares with others will assist you to identify the areas to focus your valuable resources on in order to achieve the biggest improvement possible on the cost and performance of your service. It is to address this that the IRRV are pleased to offer our Standard Benchmarking Service as part of your Forum subscription, which includes:
- Comparative information from 2013/14 to 2017/18 (updated as further information becomes available)
- Covers Housing Benefit, Council Tax (Billing & Recovery) & Compliance
- Performance and cost measures (additional measures will be added following feedback from Forum Members)
- Ability to filter on type of authority, area, back office system, caseload, number of properties, etc.
- Extra filters will be added through discussion with the IRRV forum
- Access given once Forum Membership renewed and a few data items provided to assist with filtering
- Easy to use web based interface
Improved Jobs on Line Service
- Mobile compliant
- New administration screens for advertisers
- Ability to upload images
- Users can share to social media, print and save as PDF download
In additional to the technical questions service, members will have access to a chat room facility to post questions and exchange views on topical issues affecting the profession.
- Local Authorities and not for Profit Organisations - £1200
- Other Organisations – includes membership of more than one region - Price on application
- Additional places at meetings (price per delegate, per meeting – inclusive of all refreshments and lunch) - £115
5th Floor Northumberland House
303-306 High Holborn
Tel.: 01902 750889