IRRV Spring Conference and Exhibition 2018
Due to the success of our 2017 event, the IRRV Spring Conference will be returning to The Queen’s Hotel, Leeds on 15 & 16 May 2018. This event brings together the Welfare Benefits and Revenues & Enforcement Conferences that have taken place at different venues and at different times in previous years. The conference will as always be supported by an exhibition.
Stands are available at £235 plus VAT per square metre and include all your exhibition essentials:
- Octanorm Shell Scheme with printed name boards
- One power socket and spotlights
- 2 complimentary passes for the Exhibition and Conference*
- Free Exhibition Only Passes for your Customers**
Sponsorship and Advertising Opportunities:
We still have some sponsorship opportunities available for this important event. These include:
- Registration Area
- Conference Handbook
- Stage Setting
The IRRV welcomes any proposals from exhibitors with regard to sponsoring this event.
The IRRV also offers many advertising opportunities linked to this event, including advertising in the Conference Handbook and Conference page.
Please contact us if you would like more details about what is available for your company, alternatively visit www.irrv.net/sponsorship to download our latest Media Pack.
* Exhibitors attending the event should collect their badges from the Help Desk located in the exhibition. Passes can only be used by the person whose name is printed on the badge. If a person is found to be using the badge of another person, they will be asked to leave the exhibition. This will jeopardise attendance for that exhibitor at future IRRV events.
** Complimentary exhibition passes are available only for Local Authorities and Not For Profit organisations.