IRRV Annual Conference and Exhibition 2018
We are pleased to announce that the IRRV Annual Conference and Exhibiton 2018 will be returning to Telford International Centre on 09 to 11 October 2018 (Exhibition runs on 09 & 10 October)
One of the largest events in the Local Government calendar, The IRRV Annual Conference is an opportunity for practitioners to gather together and discuss the major issues affecting the profession. The IRRV Annual Conference is always accompanied by an Exhibition that will, as ever, display excellence in the provision of services to our market place. All this culminating in the prestigious IRRV Annual Performance Awards Gala Dinner.
EXHIBITION OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE
For just £399 +VAT square metre you can secure a place in the spotlight. This price includes all your exhibition essentials:
• Octanorm Shell Scheme Stand (or just the space if you prefer)
• Carpet below and printed name board up above
• One electrical socket and two spotlights
• Two complimentary passes* (Includes Conference sessions, lunch and refreshments throughout Conference)
• Free Exhibition Passes for your customers**
• Leading event of its type in the country
• Over 700 delegates every year
• Opportunity to raise or maintain your profile in the sector
• Ideal launch pad for new products and services
Commercial Sponsorship attached to IRRV events offer a direct marketing communications link to those that influence and make buying decisions. Sponsorship can be in the capacity of a main event sponsor or subsidiary elements such as delegate packs, wine reception etc. The IRRV welcomes any proposals from exhibitors with regard to sponsoring this event. For more details please contact us now.
* Exhibitors attending the event should collect their badges from the Help Desk located in the exhibition. Passes can only be used by the person whose name is printed on the badge. If a person is found to be using the badge of another person, they will be asked to leave the exhibition. This will jeopardise attendance for that exhibitor at future IRRV events.
**Complimentary exhibition passes are available only for Local Authorities and Not For Profit organisations.