The IRRV England and Wales Forum Service offers a platform for discussion
The Forum Subscription year runs from 1st January until 31st December. Organisations can join at any time of the year on payment of a pro-rata subscription. The Forum Service is aimed at those involved in (or with an interest in) Business Rates, Council Tax, Sundry Debts and Welfare Benefits. It enables members to network with practitioners working within the above areas of the profession. At a time when budgets are being cut, can one cannot afford not to be an IRRV Forum Service member? The benefits of IRRV Forum Membership in 2023 can be summarised as follows:-
- Quarterly regional meetings with a technical update delivered by our contracted technical expert. Places included per organisation are:
- Band A – 2 delegates
- Band B – 3 delegates (New for 2023)
- Band C – 4 delegates (New for 2023)
- Quarterly virtual meetings focusing on updates and covering topical issues - New for 2023 – unlimited number of attendees can attend from an organisation.
- Unlimited user licence to the Forum Portal where forum members can book, view and download agendas, maps, minutes and presentations.
- Discounts on delegate places at IRRV Conferences, Professional Meetings and Training Courses
- A weekly alert that brings to the attention of members all the latest developments in the profession.
- Use of the IRRV’s Technical Enquiry Service
- Free access to ‘Jobs Online’, which offers you unrivalled access to a targeted pool of professionals
Annual Fees – January to December (please enquire for pro rata rate):
Local Authorities and Not For Profit Organisations:
- Band A – up to 75,000 properties*: £1,320 pa plus VAT
- Band B – 75,001 to 150,000 properties*: £1,560 pa plus VAT
- Band C – 150,001+ properties: £1,800 pa plus VAT
Other Organisations: Price on application
*Property data taken from the Council Tax: Stock of properties: Summary Tables, 2022.
Scotland Forum Service
For details on the Forum Service in Scotland, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
167-169 Great Portland Street
Tel.: 020 7691 8989