You have been logged out of the system.
You may have been logged out due to lack of activity or because you have tried to access a page without logging in.
Login to Forums
The IRRV Forum Service offers a platform for discussion
The Forum Subscription year runs from 1st January until 31st December. Organisations can join at any time of the year on payment of a pro-rata subscription. It is aimed at those involved in (or with an interest in) Business Rates, Council Tax, Sundry Debts and Welfare Benefits. Forum membership is on a corporate rather than individual basis and is open to all public bodies, local authorities and private companies, irrespective of membership / involvement in other Institute activities. The IRRV Forum Service enables members to network with hundreds of practitioners working within the above areas of the profession. At a time when budgets are being cut, one cannot afford not to be an IRRV Forum Service member. Membership includes:
- Quarterly regional meetings with a technical update delivered by our contracted technical expert, David Airey, who is supported at each meeting by guest speakers (i.e. representatives from MHCLG, DWP and MOJ) focussing on topical issues
- Unlimited user licence to the Forum Portal where forum members can book, view and download agendas, maps, minutes and presentations
- Discount on delegate places at IRRV conferences, Professional Meetings and training courses
- A weekly alert that brings to the attention of members all the latest developments in the profession
- Access to the IRRV Technical Enquiry Service
- Use of 'IRRV Jobs Online’, which enables you to advertise jobs 'free of charge'
- Local Authorities and not for Profit Organisations - £1,200.00
- Other Organisations – includes membership of more than one region - Price on application
- Additional places at meetings (price per delegate, per meeting – inclusive of all refreshments and lunch) - £115.00
Scotland and Northern Ireland
For details on the Forum Service in Scotland and Northern Ireland, please contact Gary Watson at email@example.com.
167-169 Great Portland Street
Tel.: 020 7691 8989