You have been logged out of the system.
You may have been logged out due to lack of activity or because you have tried to access a page without logging in.
Login to Forums
The IRRV Forum Service offers a platform for discussion
The Forum Subscription year runs from 1st January until 31st December. Organisations can join at any time of the year on payment of a pro-rata subscription. It is aimed at those involved in (or with an interest in) Business Rates, Council Tax, Sundry Debts and Welfare Benefits. Forum membership is on a corporate rather than individual basis and is open to all public bodies, local authorities and private companies, irrespective of membership / involvement in other Institute activities. The IRRV Forum Service enables members to network with hundreds of practitioners working within the above areas of the profession. At a time when budgets are being cut, one cannot afford not to be an IRRV Forum Service member. Membership includes:
- Quarterly regional meetings with a technical update delivered by our contracted technical expert, David Airey, who is supported at each meeting by guest speakers (i.e. representatives from MHCLG, DWP and MOJ) focussing on topical issues
- Unlimited user licence to the Forum Portal where forum members can book, view and download agendas, maps, minutes and presentations
- Discount on delegate places at IRRV conferences, Professional Meetings and training courses
- A weekly alert that brings to the attention of members all the latest developments in the profession
- Access to the IRRV Technical Enquiry Service
- Use of 'IRRV Jobs Online’, which enables you to advertise jobs 'free of charge'
There is still one quarterly regional meetings left in 2020 and I am pleased to let you know we are now offering 25% discount on your 2020 subscription. However, We are currently offering ‘free membership’ to the IRRV forum services for the remainder of the year to non-members that join for 2021.
As a member, you organisation will also be given ‘free access’ to recordings of all sessions that were held during our virtual Annual Conference which took place from the 6 to 8 October 2020. These sessions (together with access to the virtual Exhibition), will be available until 31 December 2020. You will also be able to attend (again, at no cost) the virtual Scottish Conference that is scheduled to take place on the 10 & 11 November 2020.
- Local Authorities and not for Profit Organisations - £1,200.00
Pro-rata £200 Discounted rate £150 a saving of £50.
- Other Organisations – includes membership of more than one region - Price on application
- Additional places at meetings (price per delegate, per meeting – inclusive of all refreshments and lunch) - £115.00
Scotland and Northern Ireland
For details on the Forum Service in Scotland and Northern Ireland, please contact Fraser Macpherson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01382 456029.
5th Floor Northumberland House
303-306 High Holborn
Tel.: 01902 750889