Training Days From the IRRV
The Institute offers top quality training in a wide range of subjects. The courses are designed to appeal to staff that need to understand all aspects of revenues, benefits and subject specific areas (either at introductory, general or expert levels).
Our trainers are extremely experienced practitioners with expert subject knowledge. The trainers use a plain English approach to aid understanding using a variety of different teaching styles to suit each group.
As well as holding courses nationwide we also deliver a bespoke in house training service. The training is tailored specifically to the client's requirements and held on site at your offices for convenience.
Where budgets are tight and time even tighter our training services have become invaluable to our clients.
What delegates have said
- "I recently booked an in-house training course on business rates for my staff. I would thoroughly recommend this course to other Authorities. The training course was delivered in a professional and informative way and staff came away with an excellent working knowledge of the business rate system. " - Andrew Bannister, Recovery Team Leader, Uttlesford District Council
- "Very thorough, relaxed and good pace of delivery. Lots of detail, very professional and interesting" - Ashford BC
- "Well timed, concise and covered all requirements."- East Hertfordshire and Stevenage BC
- "Janet is a font of knowledge. A straight forward presentation and well received." Kingford Partnership Ltd
- "Business Rates Master Class was very informative and as a small group we were able to gain a more personable approach." Stoke on Trent CC
- "Learned a great deal on the Introduction to Business Rates course. Janet is clearly knowledgeable and steered the training and discussions effectively all day."- Uttlesford DC
- "The course notes are very clear and helpful and allow me to refer back to during the course of my work. The trainer was very thorough with her delivery and explanations."- Wandsworth Council