Membership for Organisations
The IRRV welcomes Organisational Members
- Benefits of Organisational Membership include:
- Use of specially designed IRRV organisational membership logo for all your letterheads, organisational stationery and promotional literature while a member
- Inclusion in the electronic ‘Find a Member Online’ Directory at www.irrv.net/membershipdirectory/organisations.php.
- Your entry will include:
- – Telephone number
- – Link to your email address
- – Link to your organisations website
- – Your organisation’s logo
- - Key organisation related Information (up to 100 words)
- Access to the Institutes two magazines ‘Insight’ and ‘Valuer’
- 25% discount on advertising in IRRV magazines
- 20% discount on stand sales
- Discounts on delegate places at IRRV Conferences, Professional Meetings and Training Courses
- Reductions on all IRRV electronic products
- Use of the Institute’s Technical Enquiry Service
- IRRV Organisational Membership certificate
- Free access to ‘Jobs Online’, which offers you unrivalled access to a targeted pool of professionals
- Discounted Commercial Insurance
Please note that Organisational Members must adhere to the Institute’s Articles of Association and will be subject to the Institute’s Professional Code of Conduct.
There is a one-off joining fee of £250 followed by an annual membership fee, which is dependent on the size of the company:
Annual Membership Fee (January to December) is as follows:
- Sole trader £600 p.a.
- Up to 10 employees £900 p.a.
- Over 10 employees £1800 p.a.
For all enquiries on Organisational Membership, please contact Daniel Drane on 0207 691 8985 or by email at email@example.com.