Membership for Organisations
IRRV Organisational Membership is more than just a badge. Organisational members are meeting the
perception of Revenues, Benefits and Valuation professionals in the workplace by giving them a voice and
the confidence to grow in their careers. The Organisation must show they are committed to developing
The partnership with the IRRV is a clear signal that an Organisation takes their professional
responsibilities seriously and are using resources to develop business-critical skills that provides
genuine career progression. This ensures employees gain access to practical career development tools.
Organisations the IRRV collaborate with, underline the integrity of their activity by signing up to the IRRV
Code of Conduct, confirming their commitment to professionalism and to working in the best interest of
society and clients. Through membership, the Organisation signs a pledge, demonstrating to customers
and the wider community they are committed to upholding professional and ethical standards.
Wherever the Organisation is in its professional membership journey, it is essential to embed IRRV
Organisational Membership into its culture. As with all partnerships, the more put in, the more you
get out. We will ask an Organisation to designate an IRRV coordinator to ensure it gets most from our
An Organisation must share the Institute’s values and ethos and work within the wider field of the
profession. Being an IRRV Organisational Member does not confer a mark of accreditation or approval
by the Institute. Instead, its functions should be seen as more a partnership of mutual support and
A benefit of being an IRRV Organisational member is that we listen to what they have to say and share
ideas with all our members. The IRRV participates in all discussions relating to the Government’s plans
for our areas of professional interest. By belonging to a Professional Body, it gives an Organisation a
direct voice in policy and makes their voice heard.
Our relationship with an IRRV Organisational Member remains within professional boundaries at all
times. It is the IRRV responsibility to make sure an Organisation has the knowledge and skills necessary
to work effectively with clients. The IRRV will work in a fair and inclusive way, promoting justice and
equality of opportunity, challenging any discriminatory or oppressive behaviour or practice.
A checking process will be undertaken by the IRRV before accepting an IRRV Organisational Member.
This includes proof of insurance, the flexibility of contractual terms and conditions, a proper complaints
process and an understanding that the service could be subject to audit. The Organisation must be a
In considering an application for IRRV Organisational Membership, we look at the types of products
/ services provided and who receives them (i.e. public and / or private sector). This includes how
an Organisation advertises its products / services and engages with potential clients. Marketing
communications will be reviewed as part of the application process.
Applicants for IRRV Organisational Membership will initially be required to complete an application form.
This will then be considered in line with a procedure agreed by the IRRV National Council. Membership in
any one year will expire on 31 December. A review will be conducted annually to ensure an Organisation
still adheres to the criteria for IRRV Organisational Membership.
Membership to the service includes the following:
- IRRV organisational membership logo for your letterheads, organisational stationery and promotional literature whilst an Organisational Member
- Inclusion in the electronic Members Directory at www.irrv.net/membershipdirectory/organisations.php. Your entry will include:
- Telephone number
- Link to your email address
- Link to your organisations website
- Link to your twitter account
- Link to your FaceBook account
- Your organisation’s logo
- Key organisation related Information (up to 100 words)
- Receipt of the Institute's two magazines ‘Insight’ and ‘Valuer’
- 25% discount on advertising in IRRV magazines
- 20% discount on stand sales at IRRV Conferences
- Discounts on delegate places at IRRV Conferences, Professional Meetings and Training Courses
- Access to the IRRV Technical Enquiry Service
- Use of the 'IRRV Jobs Online' which enables you to advertise jobs 'free of charge'
- IRRV Organisational Membership certificate
There is a one-off joining fee of £250 followed by your membership fee, which is dependent on the size of the company:
- Sole trader £600 p.a.
- Up to 10 employees £900 p.a.
- Over 10 employees £1,800 p.a.
* All Fees Exclusive of VAT
For all enquiries on Organisational Membership, please contact Daniel Drane on 0207 691 8985 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.